There is two parts to this. First create your account at ZOOM (free). Then add the Zoom APP to your computer, tablet and/or smart phone, which will remember your setting and make it much quicker to get logged into a meeting.
- Just go to https://zoom.us/signup and follow the instructions.
- Give yourself 15-20 minutes to complete the task.
- Be sure to add your profile picture so other Zoomers will see who it is when you are in the waiting room or log in without a camera.
- Install the Zoom app (they call it the Zoom "Client") on your computer.
- During the regstration process, Zoom gives you the option to install the app on whatever computer you are using.
- You can also go to this page for several Zoom client options https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
- For tablets and phones, search your device's "App Store" or "Play Store" for ZOOM, and install from there.
- Here is help info on how to install Zoom on MAC products
- Once you install and use the app, you will find previous meeting links already in the drop-down when you click "Join a Meeting".