If you are sometimes unable to use a computer or smart phone and wish to join the meeting by voice, you can DIAL IN TO THE MEETING for an audio-only experience. Note that this is different than joining a Zoom using a Smart Phone.
From any telephone, just call one of these numbers:
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
OR find another number at: https://zoom.us/u/a1s9Anab
- Then you must enter the codes provided when prompted by the operator:
Meeting ID: (followed by #)
Password: (followed by #)
- To participate in the meeting, you can use these PHONE CODES from the dial-pad:
- To MUTE or UNMUTE your phone, press *6 (star six)
- To RAISE YOUR HAND, press *9 (star nine)
- Use this option if you wish for the moderator to call upon you to speak.